Small Business Video Solutions – $499
“…online video ads are up to four times more impactful than other online formats, with the majority of viewers watching over 70% of the content.”
~ Online Video Advertising – Is it for you? ClickZ.com
Why is online video advertising important?
- Engaging, interactive videos grip your audience and brings your business to life in ways text and still photography cannot.
- On-line video ads are new, innovative, cutting-edge technology and are a great way to differentiate your business from competitors.
- SVG on-line video ads are fully customized to reflect your business.
- Video can be used to sell, market, instruct, demonstrate, promote…and much more!
- Client owns FULL RIGHTS to the finished video(s).
- Video can be directly imbedded into your home page or used in e-mail marketing campaigns. Video ads can also be placed on social networking sites such as YouTube, Face Book, Twitter – the possibilities are endless!
- SVG on-line video ads are a powerful marketing product, targeted specifically to your customers, for a minimal investment.
- SVG Producers possess over 10 years of media experience, working in both corporate and non-profit sectors and have won multiple awards for their work.
- SVG crews fuse cutting-edge, “top of the line” technology with creativity and passion, to develop a product that surpasses expectations.
“80% of web users have watched a video ad online, 52% took action after viewing the ad”
What is SBVS?
Small Business Video Solutions by Skillman Video Group (SVG) is a simple, cost-effective way for small businesses to increase sales through the medium of video on the web. Clients will receive a 1 minute video complete with music and simple graphics, showcasing your business. This video is yours to use on your website, e-mail marketing, YouTube, Face Book or on other 3rd party vendor sites such as Yellowpages.com or Citysearch.com.
How does it work?
We schedule an appointment for the videographer to come to your business at a mutually convenient day and time. They will shoot a 20 minute interview with the owner of the business, employees and/or clientele (your choice) asking basic questions about the business (who, what, when, where and how). The videographer will spend the rest of the hour shooting “B-roll” or establishing shots of the business giving the viewer a basic over view of your business: what you do, and how you do it etc. The video will then be edited down to approximately a minute using music of your choice and adding simple graphics (titles and contact info).
What does it cost?
- Small Business Video – Basic………$499
For one hour of shooting on location, basic editing, music and graphics. Videographer will bring wireless lavelier microphone, and use ambient lighting on location (i.e. no light kit). Client will have a choice of 1 song to be used in the video, from list provided by SVG, and have an opportunity to view the video before it goes “live”.
Client has the right to request SVG to reshoot the interview and/or B-roll. If any changes need to be made, not by any fault of SVG, client will be billed an additional $250.
- Editing Revisions…….$250
Client has the right to request revisions of final video. If any changes need to be made, not by any fault of SVG, client will be billed an additional $250.
SVG can aid client in writing a simple script for the video (completed before shoot date).
Client may choose from a list of 5 songs, provided by SVG, to be used in video. If client wishes to choose from a larger on-line music library, they will be billed $100 to purchase the rights to the song.
Please contact us today at email@example.com to see how SVG can help your business grow or click here to view clips from some of our previous clients.
Some of our work
|Kayaking ToursEssex River Basin Adventures used this 1 minute video advertisement on Citysearch.com The shoot was conducted at their place of business and on location (on tour by Crane’s Beach) and edited at our facility. Video highlights their services, lessons, tours and overall kayaking experience etc.|
|Hair StudioTish Hair Studio and Pamper Parlor used this short 1 minute video advertisement on Yellowpages.com as well as on their own site. The shoot was conducted at their place of business and edited at our facility. Video highlights their services/products and overall customer experience etc.|
|The Vet Clinic VideoWillard Vetinary Clinic used this short 1 minute video advertisement on Yellowpages.com as well as on their own site. The shoot was conducted at their place of business and edited at our facility. Video highlights their services, vaccinations and overall customer experience etc.|
|The Bankrupcy Law VideoSpillane Law Offices used this short 1 minute video advertisement on Yellowpages.com as well as on their own site. The shoot was conducted at their place of business and edited at our facility. Video highlights their Bankrupcy Law division.|
|The Landscaping VideoDeStefano Landscaping used this short 1 minute video advertisement on Yellowpages.com as well as on their own site. The shoot was conducted on location at one of their work sites and edited at our facility. Video highlights their services and overall customer experience etc.|