Two Kinds of Feedback
In the world of online marketing, there is more than just one kind of feedback that your business could be mining for gold. Two that must be highlighted are customer feedback and data analytics, which explore similar yet different ideas. When it comes down to it, though, they can both improve your business efforts overall and generate customer satisfaction, loyalty, and more.
As the Saying Goes…
You know what they say: the customer’s always right. You may want to take that with a grain of salt, but it is important for any business to look into customer feedback.
- Customer satisfaction: look at what your customers are saying, whether they’re voicing their concerns or discussing their experiences. This will allow you to improve upon anything that your customers may have found dissatisfactory in some way and avoid similar complaints in the future.
- Customer loyalty: find out what it is that makes your customers happy regarding your business and embrace it. This will allow you to create loyalty and generate repeat sales. You may also want to look to competitors to see what it is that led to their own customer fan-bases.
- Customer trends: try and recognize patterns of your customers and/or target market. This will allow you to prepare your business for the future, creating more room for adaptability.
Beyond the Numbers
The feedback that is only becoming more and more important in the world of online marketing has to do with data analytics. If you take advantage and delve into the numbers, it will only allow you to optimize your marketing plan even further. Here are a few pointers:
- Look at the number of leads generated by your marketing channels. See which ones are working better than others and think about investing more money in one over the other.
- Take note of which content seems to perform the best on those marketing channels. Tailor your content for your audience.
- Invest more time and money in efforts (social media, blogging, etc.) that are performing well.